Our passionate multicultural team is focused on delivering first class services in procurement, import/export, logistics. We offer a dynamic working environment that provides opportunities to develop and grow your career within the FertiPower Group.
Located in North Portugal, you will be part of a virtual team reporting to the Customer Services Manager of the Operations. You will ensure the follow-up of customer worldwide orders for FertiPower ingredients, semi-finished goods and make sure everything is done in a proper timing.
• Creation of Purchase and Sales orders and their placement to third parties
• Preparation of Import documentation including legalization of documents at the country of origin
• Creation of Billing (PFIs / final Invoices)
• Management of bank guarantees (Letter of credits / Cash against documents)
• Customer claims management (quality, transport damages, shortages, late deliveries)
• Review and maintain General Shipping Instructions with Markets at all times.
• Follow up of transport companies performance
Education and experience
• University degree in Customer Service, Business Administration and/or Supply Chain or similar diploma
• 2-3 years of professional experience in an international customer service department (export/Import and transportation management knowledge)
• Relevant operational experience in Demand & Supply Planning or Finance (Business Planning, budget control, cost management) is beneficial
• Fluency in English, other language is a plus
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, SAP SD & P2P modules would be a plus
What will really set you apart is the capacity to demonstrate excellent communication skills (listening and talking), organization skills, initiative and team player mindset; we look for your excellent proactivity and customer and result orientation, as well as your open-mindedness and “can do” attitude. If you are passionate about people, cultures and languages, if you like contacts and want to make a difference to our company’s performance.
“Make an impact here and have an influence there”